Field Sales Representative/Senior Account Executive – Nashville, TN
Mosaic Technology is currently looking to fill the following position in Nashville, TN. Contact Mosaic and submit your resume by using the form at the bottom of this page.
We are seeking field sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. Successful applicants possess an industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning.
Establish and nurture relationships at all levels of the customer organization – departmental through line of business and C-level executives. Working within a team environment, use your strategic selling skills and Mosaic technical resources to assess customer needs and propose IT solutions that meet customer business requirements.
Drive account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts to close business on an on-going, quarterly and annual basis. Manage multiple customers and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication. Achieve referenceable customer success at all levels.
- Minimum 5 years experience selling into mid-market accounts (100-999 employees) and large enterprise (over 1,000 employee) organizations.
- Sales experience with virtualization technologies and use cases (ideally VMware and/or MS)
- Sales experience in at least (2) areas including: Server platforms (Dell and/or HP), Storage Area Networks, networking, Hybrid, Private or Public Cloud.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins. Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to foster communication within a sales team, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
- Strategic account planning experience-history of proactive creation and ongoing management of account plans.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and influencing skills.
- BA/BS preferred
- Blend of startup and/or mid to large company experience a plus.
- Experience selling into high-performance-computing and/or environments with multifaceted data requirements a significant plus.