Senior Account Executive – Salem, NH
Mosaic Technology is currently looking to fill the following position. Contact Mosaic and submit your resume by using the form at the bottom of this page.
We are seeking field sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. Successful applicants possess an industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning.
Establish and nurture relationships at all levels of the customer organization – departmental through line of business and C-level executives. Using Strategic selling skills assess customer requirements and apply this knowledge within a team environment to match solutions to prospects & customer business challenges.
Drive account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Manage multiple customers and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication. Achieve referenceable customer success at all levels.
- Minimum 5 years experience selling enterprise storage, archiving, recovery and business applications to data intensive mid-market accounts and large enterprise organizations.
- 3+years experience with VMware solutions and related Virtualization technologies and applications.
- A strong working knowledge in Server platforms, Storage Area Networks, ISCSI is required.
- Knowledge of the following solutions are preferred, EMC, Dell Equallogic, SUN, Data Domain, Exagrid, CommVault, Vizioncore, Oracle.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins. Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to foster communication within a sales team, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
- Strategic account planning experience-history of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans.
- Knowledge of the IT infrastructure industry, especially servers, infrastructure and storage products – hardware and software.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and influencing skills.
-BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields.
-Blend of startup and large company experience a plus.
-Experience selling into high-performance-computing and/or environments with large data requirements a significant plus.