Sr. Systems Engineer
Mosaic Technology is currently looking to fill the following position. Contact Mosaic and submit your resume by using the form at the bottom of this page.
The Sr. Systems Engineer (SE) provides pre-sales technical support to Mosaic Technology Sales Executives and customers covering Storage and Virtualization Solutions.
We are Dell’s largest ISCSI Storage & Virtualization solutions provider in NE, this role is a Solutions Architect to support the growing demand we have around ISCSI Storage and Virtualization requirements from our customer base.
- 3+ year’s of experience designing, planning, and implementing hardware and software virtualization and partitioning solutions (VMware, Microsoft virtualization, LPARs).
- 3+ year’s In-depth system engineering experience involving hardware, software and services solutions at an enterprise level. VMware VCP certification.
- Knowledge of blade server and storage technologies (SAN, NAS, DASD, ATL, VTL, ILM)
- In-depth Microsoft and Linux experience.
- Must have strong leadership qualities and work directly with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong client-facing skills, assertiveness, strong communications skills, leadership, and self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform needs analysis, meet customer expectations, project recommendations and create Statements of Work.
- Consult, implement and document project milestones.
- The SE and Account Executives work in tandem to formulate account strategies.
- The SE makes pre-sales calls on prospective clients, participates in local and regional seminars, and acts as the technical account manager for existing customers.
- SE’s should be self-motivated, able to work well with multiple sales reps, and be creative in obtaining information and solving problems.
- The SE must be able to transfer knowledge to inexperienced customers.
- The SE must have a desire to learn new technologies and enjoy doing ‘hands-on’ work with relevant technologies.
- Participate in Industry and Marketing events.
5+ years of experience.
5+ years of industry experience.
BS/BA or CS/EE or equivalent highly desired.